Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Web Tools for Journalists in the Digital Age of Journalism

The time today has passed ridiculously quickly because I have been working on one thing for the past four hours. I put together a chart of all the online tools/websites I have tried out over the course of my internship here at the Daily Freeman.

Here is a copy of what I created, uploaded using Scribd:

Web Tools for Journalists in the Digital Age of Journalism

Here is another form of the same document using DocumentCloud:
Please note that in the DocumentCloud viewer, you can not click the links.




It took a while to put this chart together because I had worked with so many different tools over a good amount of time that I forgot about some of them and had to go back and play around with it again. Now, I feel as though I have a good understanding of all of these tools and have laid them out on the table for journalists looking for tools to use in digital journalism.

5 comments:

  1. Very well written blog.As you listed Web Tools for Journalists in the Digital Age of Journalism.Your idea is really very useful.As you made chart its very nice . I am surely going to try these.I like very much your blog.Thanks
    digital signature software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another web tool for journalists can be http://whenintime.com. Using this web application journalists can build interactive timelines for their web articles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn digital marketing masters course online for free. Stop wasting your time in searching apply now limited seats are left click the links below to register-
    1)digital marketing company in india
    2)digital marketing agency dubai
    3)best digital marketing company in chennai
    4)Best Digital Marketing Agency In Mumbai
    5)Digital Marketing Company in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the content that you share with us, It's easy to understand your article and it makes my work easier. Thank you for sharing your insights with us.
    Valentine’s Day Gifts
    Valentine Chocolate Day Gift
    Chocolate Day Gift
    Best valentine gift for girlfriend
    Valentine’s day gifting ideas

    ReplyDelete